- Work with analytical metrics and insights available across small business, personal loans, mortgage, and auto
- Create unique analytical research products, including market indexes and benchmarks
- Integrate and analyze external data sources and combine with Ocrolus data to produce novel insights
- Conduct retrospective and scenario-simulation exercises for clients to illustrate value of adopting Ocrolus analytics and models
- Work across multiple teams both within the company as well as with clients
- 3+ years experience in analytical roles, preferably in or around financial services
- Strong experience in data-centric programming, particularly in Python and/or R
- Top-notch SQL skills, ability to work with relatively complex relational data
- Experience in integrating and transforming data from multiple sources
- Ability to examine raw data and assemble a clear and compelling narrative
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written. Skilled in communicating complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail while keeping big-picture goals in place and making progress against objectives
- Intense curiosity about data, business problems, and everything in between. Able to deeply understand a problem and combine creative thinking and technical skill to solve it.