Analyst, Global Dining Strategy and Operations at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an Analyst, Global Dining Strategy and Operation position to join our Operations team. Reporting to the Director of Strategy and Operations, this person will be responsible for facilitating and executing key strategic initiatives across the dining platform as well as supporting the integration of products within the American Express dining portfolio.
The ideal candidate is passionate about dining, has a good understanding of Resy and American Express products, and will be ready to attack unique challenges and opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the support of the dining program, managing key operational controls for the dining business
- Develop KPIs and deliver comprehensive reporting to track priority dining markets, consumer prospect and card member target opportunities
- Provide support for financial analysis of the dining business
- Support/lead ad-hoc product management projects for broader team
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have strong customer focus: you have experience in creating customer value and you are able to view issues from a customer lens to influence strategy and drive loyalty
- You thrive while working in complex and fast-paced environment
- You are a strategic thinker and self-starter with strong problem solving, excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- You have a strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and shifting priorities.
- You seek creative, out-of-the box solutions to meet objectives while maintaining high standards of personal excellence/integrity to inspire the team and influence leadership
- You can collaborate with and influence partners in a matrixed environment to achieve outcomes without direct responsibility.
- You are a motivated self-starter with a sense of urgency, positive attitude and the ability to excel in a fast paced, high pressure, and dynamic environment.
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.