Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
You will be analyzing data on millions of customers across multiple asset classes to inform the development of analytical solutions that help financial services clients make high-quality decisions. Analyze internal and external data sources to build novel credit and fraud analytics and identify opportunities for clients. Work with machine learning, data science, and operations teams to gather unique data and integrate into Ocrolus data products.
- Work with analytical metrics and insights available across small business, personal loans, mortgage, and auto
- Integrate and analyze external data sources and combine with Ocrolus data to produce novel insights
- Conduct retrospective and scenario-simulation exercises for clients to illustrate value of adopting Ocrolus analytics and models
- Work across multiple teams both within the company as well as with clients
- Build a Consistent pipeline of new data sources for evaluation and integration
- 3+ years experience in analytical roles, preferably in or around financial services
- Strong experience in data-centric programming, particularly in Python and/or R
- Top-notch SQL skills, ability to work with relatively complex relational data
- Experience in integrating and transforming data from multiple sources
- Ability to examine raw data and assemble a clear and compelling narrative
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written. Skilled in communicating complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail while keeping big-picture goals in place and making progress against objectives
- Intense curiosity about data, business problems, and everything in between. Able to deeply understand a problem and combine creative thinking and technical skill to solve it.
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.