Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
You will be analyzing data on millions of customers across multiple asset classes to inform the development of analytical solutions that help financial services clients make high-quality decisions. Analyze internal and external data sources to build novel credit and fraud analytics and identify opportunities for clients. Work with machine learning, data science, and operations teams to gather unique data and integrate into Ocrolus data products.
- Work with analytical metrics and insights available across small business, personal loans, mortgage, and auto
- Integrate and analyze external data sources and combine with Ocrolus data to produce novel insights
- Conduct retrospective and scenario-simulation exercises for clients to illustrate value of adopting Ocrolus analytics and models
- Work across multiple teams both within the company as well as with clients
- Build a Consistent pipeline of new data sources for evaluation and integration
- 3+ years experience in analytical roles, preferably in or around financial services
- Strong experience in data-centric programming, particularly in Python and/or R
- Top-notch SQL skills, ability to work with relatively complex relational data
- Experience in integrating and transforming data from multiple sources
- Ability to examine raw data and assemble a clear and compelling narrative
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written. Skilled in communicating complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail while keeping big-picture goals in place and making progress against objectives
- Intense curiosity about data, business problems, and everything in between. Able to deeply understand a problem and combine creative thinking and technical skill to solve it.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!