Analyst, Life Sciences (Remote) at Truveris
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:09 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, October 14, 2021
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
We are looking for an associate analyst to help support the exponential growth of our Life Sciences business. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and help us transform the prescription drug industry.
As an associate analyst on our Life Sciences team, you will have the opportunity to embed yourself as a key member of the organization, supporting our Client Experience, Client Success, Sales, Operations, and Product teams. In this role you will be responsible for owning our analytics development. You should have a strong analytical mind, meticulous attention to detail, proactive organizational skills, curiosity, and a willingness to challenge your team members. You should have both a strategic and creative approach to problem-solving, and experience providing support to both client and internal initiatives.
- Develop analytic / quantitative models in support of key decision-making processes
- Perform proactive analysis to generate business insight and drive operational efficiency
- Redesign and optimizes existing analytics processes and structures
- Partner with cross-functional teams to evaluate existing reporting / dashboards and provide more in-depth, precise analytics to better serve existing and prospective clients
- Lead presentations on analytical findings, providing data-driven business insight to enable important business decision making processes
- Own the development and adoption of our analytical suite, including:
- Partner with Product, Operations, andAnalytics team, be a thought leader as we build out a new analytics strategy
- Proactively manage and prioritize assigned tasks, ensuring deadlines are achieved, communicating appropriately progression and/or impedances
· Build out of ad-hoc and ongoing analytics and processes
· Build out of deep dive analytics for our clients’ business review presentations
· Platform walkthroughs and customization with clients and internal teams
- 1-3 years of analytics experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
- Experience working with complex data sets, ideally with healthcare claims data
- Experience getting up to speed and contributing to projects on a short timeline
- Ability to summarize complex ideas and data into into easily communicable ideas and concepts
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and willingness to challenge convention
- Intermediate-to-strong proficiency of retrieving and processing data with SQL (reading/writing) and Excel
- Passionate about using analytics to change and improve the healthcare industry for all stakeholders
- 2-4 years of professional experience in data analytics or consulting
- Master's degree in Public Health, Healthcare Analytics, Statistics, Operations Research or a related field.
- Comfort in statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description