Analyst, Operations at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Inventory Operations Analyst to join our New York based Continuous Improvement team. In this role you will manage performance against our Inventory related KPIs, performing root cause analysis when issues arise. Leveraging transactional data, you will recommend and implement changes to reduce cost, eliminate waste & improve our processes. Operating as the Inventory Subject Matter expert, you will assist in defining our future capabilities and ensuring the Peloton supply chain remains a strategic advantage for the company as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Own the journey to Perpetual Inventory
- Track performance against Operational metrics and work with partner teams to exceed accuracy and efficiency targets
- Capture and Analyze Inventory Variances across the Peloton network - developing and leading a root cause analysis process to ensure trouble areas are monitored and eliminated
- Report weekly metrics for inventory accuracy and process non-compliance; Drive Performance against KPIs for the growing Peloton warehouse network
- Monitor Cycle Count programs and drive for expansion and improvement of the process
- Develops Standard Operating procedures and train employees in inventory control processes
- Perform Ad-hoc reconciliations, semi-annual reconciliation and year end physical inventory audits at warehouses
Drive Continuous Improvement
- Develop and implement new processes to increase inventory accuracy and simplify warehouse personnel workflows
- Develop Standard Operating procedures working with cross-functional teams, train employees in inventory & transactional control processes and operate as a point of escalation when required
Be the Inventory SME for Strategic Programs
- Take on project leadership roles related to the Peloton systems - co-leading projects implementing new supply chain processes and associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Identify strategic and operational issues both internally and externally, develop proposals, outline and implement solutions
- Strong understanding of end-to-end supply chain concepts and financial acumen ● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external customers to get results
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement ● Minimum of 3 years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, or 1-2 years experience in project management or business process management
- Proven experience leveraging Lean principles to drive improvement
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a plus
- Experience using reporting and productivity tools to provide insights
- Demonstrated ability in documenting processes & business requirements in a logical and structured manner
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes and developing effective change management plans
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.