Analyst Relations Director at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Riskified is seeking an Analyst Relations Director experienced in cultivating strategic relationships and driving thought provoking, actionable dialogue with leading analysts and industry influencers. In this role, you will be a key member of the corporate communications team with significant influence over program development and expansion as our business grows into new market segments.What You'll Be Doing
- Support the management and execution of a global AR program to increase analyst understanding of our capabilities and competitive differentiation.
- Build, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts and influencers.
- Manage a regular cadence of inquiries, analyst days, events, and briefings.
- Coordinate with product marketing, product management and executives in response to analyst evaluations and requests for information.
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests for information, event speakers, and research.
- Synthesize and share insights from analyst engagements, reports, and data to team members across product, business development, and broader marketing teams.
- Support analyst ranking evaluations and peer review platforms and infuse customer voice into our analyst programs.
- Manage vendor evaluations and secure positive placements in key reports.
- Review and edit presentations and prepare executives for engaging with analysts.
- Manage AR budget, analyst contracts, and program evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years AR experience interacting with industry analysts and influencers in B2B enterprise software and services, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC.
- Outstanding project management and leadership skills, in addition to experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing vendor evaluations for Gartner Magic Quadrant, IDC MarketScape, and Forrester Waves.
- Experienced and comfortable engaging with all levels of the organization from executive management to product management, sales, and marketing.
- Experience forging a strong internal network and understanding who should represent the business for AR engagements.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.