Analyst Relations Manager
We Are Sisense:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
The Analyst Relations Manager will will have a substantial impact on the way we build relationships with key analysts and help Sisense strengthen its position in the BI industry. This role will drive and execute both outbound and inbound Analyst Relations (AR) programs. Outbound AR programs focus on the development and fostering of strong, strategic relationships with industry analyst firms, such as Gartner, Forrester, and others.
The Analyst Relations Manager will work closely with the Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing and Global Sales Teams. For Inbound AR activities you will play a cross-functional role coordinating colleagues across offices to build strong relationships which will be leveraged to engage with analyst firms and help elevate Sisense position. In addition, Inbound AR programs leverage analyst research to inform and shape the thinking of internal teams.
The Analyst Relations Manager should have a strong background in market research, communications, project management, and competitive positioning. This role requires the ability to work on multiple fast paced projects at the simultaneously, strong analytical skills, and experience evaluating qualitative and quantitative research. This candidate must enjoy growing and nurturing relationships and influencing analysts on Sisense competitive strengths and differentiators.
What You'll Do?
- Identify, develop and foster effective relationships with key analysts and market influencers. Develop a keen understanding of how to build credible and impactful relationships with key influencers.
- Assist internal subject matter experts and spokespersons in preparing content that is best suited for an analyst audience
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, sales, product and leadership to ensure that Sisense is getting the best representation with the analyst community.
- Make market research a part of our culture by ensuring analyst perspective and insight is integrated into product, sales and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the overall strategy for analyst relations to identify opportunities for increased engagement and impact scaling up AR programs.
- Support participation in competitive evaluations (MQs, Waves etc.) and work to improve Sisense rankings in influential reports
- Drive & coordinate multi-stakeholder activity related to important analyst evaluations and surveys, and quantitative research requests.
- Coordinate response to ad-hoc inbound requests from designated analysts..
- Coordinate and a targeted Analyst Relations plan
- Monitor, summarize and share relevant analyst research and implications with AR team.
- Develop, implement and maintain inbound IAR programs that leverage analyst research & opinion to educate internal stakeholder groups and inform key product and market strategy decisions.
- Maintain the AR program infrastructure, repository and databases on analyst interactions and engagements.
Go to Market
What Should You Have?
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Marketing, Engineering or related field
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Project management experience.
- Superlative relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for explaining technology to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to absorb and synthesize a broad array of third-party research and analysis, and summarize its significance to a broad, cross-functional stakeholder audience, including senior executives
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and Analytics industry and competitive position.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset, with a personable, professional demeanour
- Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while working well in cross-functional teams.
- Work experience in more than one functional area such as: analyst relations, market research, consulting, or communications.
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.