Analyst, Sports & Entertainment at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
CLEAR is looking for a business analyst on its Sports & Entertainment team to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow. The candidate should be able to package data and insight to help the team develop plans to determine the overall direction it should take to actualize goals. The role will organize, analyze and report on data and relevant insights to help solve key business problems impacting key performance indicators, including new member growth, usage, net promoter score and brand impact. The role will interact significantly with our finance and data analytics teams to capture the insight and data required to uncover insights and trends.
What You Will Do:
- Lead budgeting and forecasting, including conversion of information in Salesforce related to opportunities to a reforecast and forecast comparison
- Provide data visualization through conversion of actual and forecasted numbers into decks and other automated data visualization documents (Tableau, PowerPoint and Looker)
- Support financial analysis and modeling in conjunction with our finance team to capture buy-in and alignment
- Provide insights to address competition, changes in customer preference, and improvements in technology and marketing tools
- Support our analytics team in the formulation of new pricing, product, and promotional initiatives based on fan need states and pain points
- Utilize member information from CRM data and customer research to understand trends and opportunities
- Provide operational insights to achieve key performance indicators, including scorecard development
- Summarize insights from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story; and articulate an argument to be presented to executives
- Bring a business strategy and analytical mindset, including leveraging analytics tools and presenting strategic recommendations to senior management
Who You Are:
- 2-4+ years experience with a demonstrable track record of providing strong reporting, analytics and insight as part of a start-up environment. Technology background preferred, sports business knowledge very helpful
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills: can work with large data sets to provide analytical support to all aspects of the business
- Excellent research skills
- Working knowledge of relevant business management principles
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Collaborative skills - able to work with cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, and/or start-up experience; management consulting rigor welcome
- Passion for the member/fan experience, and being the voice of the consumer
- Obsessed with data-based decision making and motivated by KPIs that measure performance, while ensuring growth and deeper engagement.
- Experience using Salesforce & Looker; Medallia a plus