Analyst, Supply Chain ERP at Peloton
The Business Operations System and Support Team, part of the larger Supply Chain organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission of building and maintaining a best-in-class Supply Chain. You will need to interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization to ensure our systems and processes consistently meet the demands of our business.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions
- You empower and inspire your colleagues and team to take action and embrace the mindset that, "Together we can”
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore.
- Define and maintain supply chain and order management best-in-class business processes
- Investigate and research all issues related to supply chain systems master data
- Work within project timelines to ensure on time and on budget delivery of initiatives
- Drive root cause analysis for identified processes gaps, to assist in determining proposed solutions
- Facilitate consistent adoption of data principles, policies, standard and frameworks across the enterprise, demonstrating the value added by adoption.
- Develop strong working relationships with your business and technical team peers
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special data quality projects, as needed.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience defining, developing, and implementing Supply Chain business processes
- Hands-on experience working with Supply Chain Modules in ERP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Retail and/or manufacturing industry experience
- SAP Supply Chain or Order Management Experience Preferred
- Experience participating in ERP implementation (business or technical)
- Experience with enterprise data and integration tools (i.e. Boomi, TIBCO)
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Experience managing third-party vendor or consulting resources
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.