Analytics at Policygenius…
Do you want to be a part of a world class analytics organization whose work directly influences the trajectory of a business? Are you passionate about finding insights from data and turning insights into action to shape all parts of a business? In the Analytics Associate role, you will focus on solving challenging problems with data to impact both day-to-day business as well as key strategic initiatives across the enterprise. You will work closely with both business stakeholders and other data professionals to deliver data-driven solutions. This role reports to the Head of Business Intelligence.
In this role, you will…
- Partner with cross-functional teams to address business questions and diagnose problems; apply both creative and rigorous analyses; and drive insights into actionable business decisions
- Work across the entire organization to help define, set, and track KPIs and OKRs for success
- Work with the operations team to drive efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Work with the marketing team to support a world class growth engine
- Work with the engineering team to develop algorithms that continue to drive fintech innovation in the insurance industry
- Work with finance to accurately track and analyze the financial health of the company
- Participate in company strategy development and operational capacity allocations
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have deep experience in working with diverse stakeholders to solve strategic business problems
- You have a track record of applying structure to ambiguous problems to devise rigorous action plans
- You have the desire to not only tackle a variety of business problems but also provide insight and relevant recommendations
- You have expertise in Excel and SQL working with diverse data sets are a must
- You have proficiency in Tableau or similar business intelligence platform, (e.g. Qlikview, Domo, etc.) is strongly desired
- You have the ability to pick-up new skills and domain knowledge quickly
- You have ability to adapt to change in a productive and positive manner
- You have a strong proficiency in self-management, communications, and conceptual thinking
- You have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, and/or social sciences, which is strongly preferred
- You have a deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!