Analytics Manager at Prizeout (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:12 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 24, 2022
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an advertising technology company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Do you love doing something that has never been done before, even if it is not easy? Do you strive to master what you do? Do you think about data before making decisions and often find yourself asking your teammates to glance at something before you send it out? Do you love trivia or corn hole games? If you answered yes to most of these questions, then Prizeout may be the place for you. We have built a team that thrives in fast-changing environment and that always aims for the best solution. We cross the finish line together and enjoy the ride at each step of the way.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As an Analytics Manager at Prizeout, you will work cross-functionally to tackle ambiguous challenges and to build analytical tools. You will work to discover and deliver insights that drive value for our clients and internal teams. The ideal candidate will be able to execute on projects independently as well as efficiently manage other team members and resources.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Lead initiatives that drive a better understanding of our user, partner, and merchant behaviors
- Create models and frameworks that uncover insights otherwise buried in our raw data
- Establish and standardize measurement best practices and benchmarks
- Mentor and manage an analytics team
- Develop a deep understanding of Prizeout’s algorithms and logic, how they impact our marketplace dynamics, and utilize that knowledge to interpret trends in data
- Work with leadership to create reports and dashboards
- Provide analytical support to our engineering, product, partners, merchants, and operations teams to power essential products and services and to drive new business
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis and analytical roles
- Experience in data mining, cohort analysis, and strong knowledge of quantitative methods (statistics, machine learning, etc.)
- Proficiency with open-source languages and systems such as SQL, Python, Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Strong individual contributor with a player coach mentality
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to synthesize and convey learnings to others to drive product roadmap and business priorities
- The ability to thrive when tackling big, undefined problems
- Desire to drive business objectives through quantitative / predictive work
- Must be willing to work full-time in NYC; this is not a remote role
Read Full Job Description