At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
As Analytics Manager, you will steer key initiatives in measuring performance, financial risks, and customer experiences with your team in a timely manner. You will have strong experience in using analytical techniques to contribute to company-wide growth efforts, increasing revenue, and other key business outcomes.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage intake process and production team efficiency and effectiveness to drive self service analytics capabilities and increase ad hoc capacity.
- Oversee and develop analysts interfacing with business partners
- Oversee publication to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Organize and drive successful completion of initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Conduct ongoing ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Help support team members in other departments with analysis and/or guidance on data
- 5+ years experience in data analytics, experience working within a Finance team a plus
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL preferred; familiarity with business intelligence tools preferably Tableau.
- Critical thinking skills/problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.