Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
We know diversity is essential to a high-performing team. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Leverage cutting-edge analytics capabilities to help in measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing
- o Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- o Plan and organize client services tasks to maximize productivity and compliance with internal processes
- Communicate effectively with internal and partner teams
- o Assist in development of project reports and presentations
- o Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- o Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines
- o Own all campaign background and metrics, leveraging when appropriate
- Employ and develop marketing and healthcare knowledge to better assist clients
- o Work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings
- o Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights
What You've Done
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Willing to learn new skills and use feedback for continual improvement
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player; hungry for new opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented; customer-service experience is a plus
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance, or improved performance over time
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- Exposure to digital or direct marketing or healthcare a plus
- New College Grads highly encouraged to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!