Analytics Services Director, Insights
Are you someone with a natural curiosity in consumer behavior, a passion for Big Data and analytics, and a desire to wow clients with insightful presentations? Are you a dynamic pro, always looking to innovate to help organizations understand customer needs and behavior better? If so, then we do have a lot in common! And if you have fun converting insights into killer stories visually and presenting them while using some of the latest and greatest visualization tools? We should definitely talk!
What You'll Do
- Join a newly formed Customer Insights practice at a fast growing, dynamic company that is at the forefront of transforming bio-pharmaceutical marketing through enhanced analytics, machine learning and AI.
- Focus on leveraging Crossix Big Data capabilities and technology platforms to develop leading edge syndicated insight offerings that feed brand marketing strategy and improve ROI.
- Lead delivery of best in class behavioral segmentation for deeper insights that can help brands better understand their audiences.
- Lead and architect development of syndicated insights product offerings, including consumer segmentation, profile cohorts, and other analytics solutions.
- Lead development of data visualization toolkit to enable clients and their marketing teams visualize richer insights for client executives and senior management.
- Use Crossix technology platforms and real world data driven insights to support clients’ Brand and Marketing initiatives.
What You've Done
- 8+ years of experience
- Demonstrated strong familiarity, interest and natural curiosity in consumer marketing and behavioral analytics with a desire to become subject matter leader and expert counsel to clients.
- Been an expert in synthesizing insights from data and developing client recommendations in close partnership with cross functional teams to grow brands and optimize media ROI.
- Worked closely with clients to understand key business questions and led client teams and internal cross-functional staff to define scope of projects.
- Led or project managed the development of syndicated Insights products and strategy.
- Guided deployment of data visualization tools.
- Experimented with 3rd party data sources to enrich behavioral data for client insights deliverables.
- Managed timelines and led client engagements from initial discussion through delivery of work.
- Led a team of direct reports, including responsibility for training, professional development, coaching and accountability for the team’s performance.
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.