Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
The success of our customers is critical to Veeva. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering partnerships and providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Crossix Analytics Services Managers deliver insights and analytics leveraging Crossix Analytics products, build customer relationships, and guide strategic decisions for their Lifesciences customers.
Leveraging their knowledge and skillsets, Analytics Services Managers support current clients by showcasing Crossix Analytics Products and Services, sharing best practices, and executing Analytics Services scope across a book of business. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills and project management skills.
What You'll Do
- Work with the team on data interpretation and lead the delivery of insights to clients.
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes and capabilities.
- Quarterback of the internal team for your accounts to ensure a successful customer engagement.
- Analytical thinking, storyboarding and insights interpretation.
- Manage projects and analyses to ensure timely deliverables that meet client needs.
- Responsible for navigating and re-prioritizing through obstacles.
- Independent presence in on-sight client meeting.
- Effectively develop team members through coaching and timely actionable feedback (proven mentorship).
- Build relationships with partners and clients; serve as a point person.
- Understand and apply pharmaceutical marketing knowledge and experience.
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback loop.
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of successful client services experience
- At least 5 years in an analytical role, preferably as a marketing analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Experience with pharma marketing is helpful
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]