Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
What You'll Do
- Work with the team on data interpretation and lead the delivery of insights to clients.
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes and capabilities.
- Quarterback of the internal team for your accounts to ensure a successful customer engagement.
- Analytical thinking, storyboarding and insights interpretation.
- Manage projects and analyses to ensure timely deliverables that meet client needs.
- Responsible for navigating and re-prioritizing through obstacles.
- Independent presence in on-sight client meeting.
- Effectively develop team members through coaching and timely actionable feedback (proven mentorship).
- Build relationships with partners and clients; serve as a point person.
- Understand and apply pharmaceutical marketing knowledge and experience.
- Teach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices.
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback loop.
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of successful client services experience
- At least 5 years in an analytical role, preferably as a marketing analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Experience with pharma marketing is helpful
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!