Analytics Services Manager at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 22, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
The success of our customers is critical to Veeva. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering partnerships and providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Crossix Analytics Services Managers deliver insights and analytics leveraging Crossix Analytics products, build customer relationships, and guide strategic decisions for their Lifesciences customers.
Leveraging their knowledge and skillsets, Analytics Services Managers support current clients by showcasing Crossix Analytics Products and Services, sharing best practices, and executing Analytics Services scope across a book of business. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills and project management skills.
What You'll Do
- Work with the team on data interpretation and lead the delivery of insights to clients.
- Master and apply core analytics methodologies, processes and capabilities.
- Quarterback of the internal team for your accounts to ensure a successful customer engagement.
- Analytical thinking, storyboarding and insights interpretation.
- Manage projects and analyses to ensure timely deliverables that meet client needs.
- Responsible for navigating and re-prioritizing through obstacles.
- Independent presence in on-sight client meeting.
- Effectively develop team members through coaching and timely actionable feedback (proven mentorship).
- Build relationships with partners and clients; serve as a point person.
- Understand and apply pharmaceutical marketing knowledge and experience.
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback loop.
What You've Done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of successful client services experience
- At least 5 years in an analytical role, preferably as a marketing analyst
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Experience with pharma marketing is helpful
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!