Associate Analyst, TruGuard (NY or Remote) at Truveris
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:05 a.m. (EST) on Friday, October 15, 2021
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
The TruGuard Associate Analyst works with a fast-paced team of business and technical collaborators to analyze pharmacy benefit billing claims data for accuracy and contractual compliance. The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and analyzing the results from a claims review system for a portfolio of clients. They prepare client reporting and may be asked to further analyze the data to answer questions and model scenarios.
This position can be 100% remote or based out of our NYC Headquarters.
- Manage client delivery deadlines and schedules
- Define clients’ contractual pricing terms and benefit plan details and load these into the claims review system
- Analyze system results for pricing and benefit term conflicts
- Generate report packages containing findings from claims analysis and contract compliance review
- Manage and document workflow using a project management system (SalesForce)
- Over time, as the Associate Analyst progresses, additional responsibilities will include:
o Produce ad-hoc analyses to support internal and customer requests for data modeling utilizing SQL, Excel, and BI tools
o Provide present findings and provide subject matter expertise to clients, pharmacy benefit consultants, and internal partners
o Partner with business and technical collaborators to monitor, analyze and implement product enhancements
- Bachelor's degree with relevant major (Finance, Economics, Math, or similar)
- 0-2 years of related work experience. Experence with healthcare data, particularly pharmacy claims, a plus
- Experience in college projects, internships, or work experience:
- Effective communicating professionally both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated project planning/time management ability
- Advanced Excel skills
- Python or SQL coding a plus
o Analyzing data with Excel
o Reporting on analytic results containing graphical findings and corresponding commentary
o Presenting analytical findings to non-technical audiences
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description