The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Peloton’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast, and learn from past failures
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best and get out of the way. Think and act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy and creative
- Together we go far - Build a diverse and inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust and be transparent
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Associate Consumer Strategy & Insights Manager to support our growing team. This person will execute research and analysis that will inform strategic business decisions across Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Media, Communications, Creative, and Product teams. They will help translate research learnings and results into story-driven reports that clearly communicate findings and implications for cross-functional stakeholders.They will support several key projects for the team, inclusive of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, and be responsible for managing complex workstreams with agency and vendor partners. This person will report to a Senior Manager of Consumer Strategy & Insights.
- Support qualitative and quantitative research for key initiatives with direction from the Senior Manager
- Support questionnaire development, sample and data analysis plans, recruiting screener development, discussion guide development, and all reporting with direction from the Senior Manager
- Manage a mix of vendors and agencies to execute primary research and keep a pulse on consumer desires
- Synthesize research findings into actionable plans to support relevant cross-functional goals. Examples of previous work include: inform marketing positioning strategies for new hardware products, lead creative optimization of TV campaigns, and develop consumer path to purchase strategies
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Analytical mindset with an ability to quickly grasp the business and marketing landscape for our category
- Experience with conducting primary and secondary research across mixed methodologies (quantitative + qualitative research)
- Ability to draft, execute, and report on consumer surveys
- Comfortable managing multiple vendor relationships
- Experience responding to requests from diverse stakeholder audiences
- Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle an array of tasks on tight timelines
- Comfortable navigating large datasets and a demonstrated willingness to get their hands dirty with internal reporting tools
- Skilled in Excel and Powerpoint, with ability to translate to Google Suite
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Pelotonmakes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.