Squarespace is looking for a Market Research Associate to help support our Market Research team. Our team focuses on providing us with a better understanding of our customers and competitors to accelerate our growth. With millions of websites across the globe, we have an incredibly diverse customer base. We want to learn about their needs and goals, and to use that understanding to improve our product, marketing, and operations.
We are looking for a hard-working and results-driven person who is excited about customer insights and comfortable working with quantitative data. Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills are required for this role, as is an eye for detail. We offer exposure to the broader Marketing Team and opportunities to work cross functionally.
This position is based in New York City and reports directly to the Lead Market Researcher.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Manage beginning to end execution of the Squarespace monthly brand tracker, including daily project management (reviewing survey, managing fieldwork, data cleaning/coding, etc.), and ongoing data analysis for reports, dashboards, and presentations
- Support research project management of our team's ad-hoc research projects - including project logistics, questionnaire design, survey programming/testing, and report creation (data/cross-tab analysis, chart/table creation)
- Gain alignment with research vendors and internal stakeholders from the initial RFP and contracting process through final delivery
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Creative teams to share insights and strategize on refinements to research
- 1-2 years of experience in a market research or consumer insights-related role
- Experience creating quantitative market research reports
- Highly analytical, with the ability to synthesize disparate data sets into actionable solutions and synthesizing quantitative survey data
- Project management skills and comfort with ambiguity; ability to balance competing priorities
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.