Audience Research Analyst at Conductor
The Audience Research Analyst will assist in the timely processing, management and completion of Conductor configuration. This consists of advanced opportunity analysis around customer-defined topics of importance, selection and upload of keywords, and dynamic categorization and segmentation within the Conductor platform.
A day in the life will look like:
- Researching and implementing keyword strategies on a page-by-page basis, as well as advising on website’s holistic keyword strategy
- Experimenting and implementing new tactics for categorization and reporting via Conductor platform
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting customer progress relating to on-site performance
- Providing recommendations and support to continuously improve internal processes and procedures
We’re excited if you have:
- Strong excel skills, working with large data sets
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with keyword research, content optimization, ranking/traffic reporting and link building tools a plus
- Experience building analytics dashboards or other software solutions to analyze, track and automate search and content analysis a plus
- Self-Starter/entrepreneurial spirit – Can do attitude
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.