Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
As a BI Developer, you will be the focal point for all Business Intelligence and data analysis related issues and requests for our New York office and will be providing analytical support across the organization to enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic planning.
You will also deliver an improved understanding of the company’s various metrics to allow for better short and long term forecasting and planning. You will develop close working relationships with various teams including Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Operations.
We’re looking for someone who is technically skilled in data comprehension and manipulation who’s also competent in stakeholder management. You’ll use your excellent communication skills to understand and translate business requirements into technical specs. You’ll then use your SQL/Tableau skills to clean and structure data and create meaningful visualizations.What You'll Be Doing
Work with various teams to define key metrics (KPIs) and provide the methodologies to accurately measure Riskified’s performance
- Create new ETL processes and optimize existing ones
- Create smart, innovative and effective visualizations
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to identify and answer core business questions
- Promote user engagement with data and automate manual analyses
- Be the main point of contact for technical support related to BI activity for various teams within Riskified
- Provide user trainings and orientations
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a BI or analytics role
- Knowledge of DWH design and advanced data modelling with SQL
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar
- Good comprehension of data, and how to tell the story behind it
- Experience in developing ETL processes
- Knowledge of SaaS sales pipelines and KPIs
- Technical/back-end experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Consulting experience/evidence of working in multiple business domains
- Degree or equivalent relevant work experience in Computer Science, IT, or Data Analytics
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.