Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Big Data Architect to join our Architecture team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a member of the IAS Architecture team, you will be working with the agile engineering teams to guide and design solution architecture for various projects spanning all platforms and systems in the IAS ecosystem: high volume event ingestion, data processing, integration and reporting. You will be challenged to provide solutions that are economically sound and inline with current and future product vision and target states of our platform architecture both in the IAS bare metal data centers and cloud. Data is in our DNA, is it in yours?
What you'll do:
- Guide agile development teams in the design of complex big data solutions and ensure that teams are in alignment with the overall platform architecture principles, standards, strategies, and target states
- Analyze technical and product requirements; identify and evaluate alternatives for technology and integration across applications, systems and platforms
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Bachelors in CS or related STEM degree
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of Architectural patterns and best practices such as use of microservices and event-driven Architecture
- 10+ years designing and implementing software solutions with open source and proprietary technologies
- Prior architecture exposure to AWS Cloud managed services
- Ability to produce and maintain diagrams and schematics that visualize technical solutions
- Experience with big data batch & stream processing technologies such as Hadoop MapReduce, YARN, Hive, Kafka, Flink, Spark, etc
- Experience working with a variety of relational, columnar, and NoSQL database systems
- Comfort working with Docker containers, orchestration platforms and related tooling
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.