Business Administrator, Analytics at Cityblock Health
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs-bringing better care to where it's needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that "health is local" and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we'll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
The Business Admin is responsible for the general and day-to-day management of business functions across a variety of complex projects. This role liaises with technical professionals and subject matter experts to document to ensure transparent communication across the team and Analytics stakeholders. Works with multiple stakeholders to develop and implement robust documentation and administrative support. Your responsibilities, among others, will include:
- Strategic Planning: Engagement with Analytics stakeholders, data engineers, and analysts to proactively communicate with all parties, and ensure timely delivery of products. Prioritizes requests as needed to align with available resources.
- Project Management: Works directly with the Analytics Program Manager, the product owner and leadership to ensure that all delivery timeline goals are met. Ensures adequate levels of documentation are produced and close any gaps in existing documentation. Organizes documentation appropriately within Google drives
- Reporting: Develop and maintain a regular communications (working with Analytics Program Manager) to ensure that the key leadership team is apprised of delivery performance indicators.
- Develops, maintains and governs team Google Drive for general documentation and team intranet
Requirements for the Role:
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to synthesize business needs, patterns in data, and implementation constraints to create value.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build consensus and develop trusted relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver compelling presentations in both small and large group settings
- Strong problem solver, able to identify better ways to meet customer needs or improve team functionality
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop templates and other tools for team members
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work will independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
How We Define Success:
- Development of an organized intranet site for internal stakeholders and Analytics team members
- Execution and communication of analytics deliverables for stakeholders
- Analytics customer satisfaction
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
What We'd Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.