Business Analyst, Customer Experience at The Farmer's Dog
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. Backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, and Sweetgreen, we've raised over $100M in funding and seek to build a company as healthy as the dogs we feed.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
#LongLiveDogsWhere You'll Come In
We’re looking for a Business Analyst, Customer Experience who can combine their deep knowledge of consumer needs with their passion to implement software configurations that enable our CX Department to provide outstanding experiences for our customers. We are seeking candidates based in the NYC area or Nashville.
As a member of the CX Strategic Operations function, you love understanding the inner workings of tools, how to thoughtfully build integrations, and finding creative solutions to interesting challenges. You may not know how to code, but have some familiarity with system design and can logically think through how technologies work together. Your deep understanding of customer and support function needs helps you to clearly articulate business requirements to technical functions.
You always start with the WHAT (understanding the key requirements), in order to create an intelligent and informed HOW - finding solutions that are centered around customer happiness, CX agent usability, and production efficiencies. You enjoy collaborating with other functional areas, but also work well independently to meet deadlines and hit goals.
You describe yourself as analytical, process-minded, and tech-y and pride yourself on your love for the customer experience!How You'll Make An Impact
- Maintain expert knowledge of our CX processes, workflows, tools, systems, and data pathways
- Manage an ongoing list of CX Department's technical needs based on inputs from various CX functions and levels
- Act as central point for solving technical issues and drive swiftly to a resolution with minimal service interruptions
- Supervise and report on performance of tools through a CX lens, including tech bugs reported by the CX Production function and related customer/agent feedback
- Partner with third party vendors to work through challenges within each tool, optimize our use of the software, and submit feature requests to meet our function's business needs
- Lead thorough vendor competitor analyses to select tools and products that fit our needs, budget, and requirements for scale (e.g. Chat, SMS, VoIP)
- Work closely with the Engineering and Growth/Product Departments on requirements and design development, ensuring a balanced delivery of CX, business and operational excellence and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with CX Training and Internal Communications teams to advise and educate all CX workforces on business changes
- 2+ years of project/product management experience
- Experience using or administering support software (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, etc.)
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail; PMP or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Curiosity may have killed the cat but definitely not the dog! You are relentlessly curious and willing to dig into the “why” before defining and prioritizing new projects to ensure we are addressing the problem that can bring the highest impact and value for our agents and customers
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (upon a safe return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO and (when in office) WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in-person-meetings) is now a feature, not a bug