Business Analyst, Customer Experience at The Farmer's Dog
The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series C, bringing our total funding to over $100M. We're backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier, and are aiming to build a company as healthy as the dogs we feed.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
#LongLiveDogsWhere You'll Come In
As a Business Analyst, you will be assigned to act as the CX point-of-contact on various projects and initiatives with downstream impacts to our customers and/or CX organization - led by other departments across The Farmer’s Dog. It will be your responsibility to fully understand the customer/CX impacts, obtain all necessary artifacts, and identify vital work required to prepare for a successful implementation. Among many other things, this includes crafting new processes/workflows, setting up new internal CX tools, collaborating with the CX Training team to develop job aids and training materials.
No two days are ever the same for the CX Strategic Operations team. And that ever-changing landscape excites you!How You'll Make An Impact
- Act as CX point-person in working with other departments and internal CX teams to prioritize and lead project planned and unplanned initiatives, feature releases, process changes, and product launches (“projects”)
- Anticipate and vocalize any possible points of customer confusion that could result in an increase in inbound CX tickets and represent customer expectations to always be mindful of efficient customer happiness
- Ensure all necessary modifications have been made to impacted tools, processes, workflows, shortcuts, and any associated documentation
- Provide all necessary assets (e.g. images, critical verbiage, important dates) to CX Internal Communication and Training teams
- Coordinate with CX Internal Communication team to disseminate all pertinent information through the proper communication channels
- Work with the CX Data Analyst and/or TFD Data teams to measure and report back on project progress and results
- Help establish a process for all TFD departments to follow in order to properly bring CX into all planned projects with customer and CX impacts for improved coordination
- Constantly seek ways to improve our CX processes, tools, and methodologies to strengthen our teams’ metrics, efficiencies, and productivity by analyzing our CX team’s data, networking with other CX leaders, attending conferences, and staying in-tune with industry trends and knowledge
- Conduct vendor analyses to select tools (e.g. AI, MLS, deflection tools) that are best suited for our current and future CX requirements
- Work with all internal and external teams to implement selected tools and processes with minimal interruption to CX Production
- Educational background in either business, data analytics, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a finance related field
- 2+ years of management consulting, customer support, and contact center operations experience, project management
- Strong experience in Google Suite, MS office
- Preferred experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Familiarity with applying Process Improvements Methodologies and leading high-impact continuous improvement initiatives; Lean Six Sigma certification, preferred
- Obsessed with customer satisfaction and putting the customer first in all solutions
- Works well with others, while also being a strong individual contributor
- Self-guided and self-motivated to complete assigned tasks to meet deadlines
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (upon a safe return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO and (when in office) WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Strict daily belly rub quota