Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to play a key role in supporting the marketing teams as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization and ensure follow up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and shaping IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and continuous improvement
The Business Systems Analyst, Field Service Technology will be accountable for IT’s core field operations and delivery services, including automation, integration and international expansion.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to the Member Experience stakeholders. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global and local field operations and scheduling center communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements and quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with the teams that run the core field service and scheduling processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications:
- 3+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of related experience in a business analyst or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of field service and scheduling software packages like Field Service Lightning, Click Software or Service Max.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.