Business Analyst - Meetups at WeWork
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
Meetup was acquired by WeWork, giving us unique access to fantastic spaces for Meetups. We will soon make it possible for Meetups to instantly book a WeWork space with just a few taps. We need a detail-oriented self-starter to assess performance and find opportunities for growth and efficiency.
As Business Analyst, you will:
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth, improved user experience, and operating efficiency through data analytics
- Develop and maintain forecasting models, including key performance indicators, to anticipate results and track team productivity
- Own reporting activities including stakeholder dashboards and ongoing monthly reporting routines
- Develop and deliver solutions with Data Science and Strategy teams that have significant impact on the business
- Execute surveys and customer interviews to monitor satisfaction, and explore growth opportunities
- Architect analysis to support immediate and long-term business decisions related to monetization and go to market strategies for future product line extensions
You might be a good fit if you have:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working in analytical roles in growth/marketing, strategy, operations or business intelligence
- Proven ability to use data to optimize performance and inform future strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to influence and motivate team members at all levels
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a make-it-work attitude
- Minimum beginner level experience with SQL required
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?