NYC or Remote
We're looking for a Business Analyst to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work together with our sales, account management, customer success, operations, data engineering, and finance teams at Flatiron to deliver timely, business-critical insights and drive operational efficiencies for our customer-facing teams. You'll play a vital role in our broader operational strategy, helping support process development, scalability improvements, system changes, and decision-making. In addition, you'll also:
- Translate data into actionable insights that answer key business questions, inform executive decision-making, and support strategic planning
- Build data visualizations to empower stakeholders with self-service ways to see real-time business insights and key performance indicators themselves
- Automate and improve data-driven processes, reporting, and dashboards by building pipelines/integrations between product databases and internal systems
- Partner with Salesforce and Gainsight admins to maintain data pipelines/integrations needed to streamline operational workflows and enforce business rules
- Manage the ongoing analysis and modeling of sales performance, bookings, and sales pipeline health for use in sales strategy and forecasting
As we scale our systems and drive velocity on customer experience insights & interventions, you will become the expert on using data to inform sales success as well as customer growth & retention.
Who You Are
You're an analytical thinker with 2+ years of experience in data analysis, reporting, and visualization. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You are proficient in SQL, Python, Excel, and Tableau (or other similar languages/tooling)
- You have a strong intuition for how to model and clean both structured and unstructured data
- You can effectively communicate compelling stories and meaningful recommendations from complicated data to different audiences, both in writing and verbally
- You are comfortable working with a high degree of ambiguity
- You have a demonstrated ability to learn extremely quickly
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are an independent, analytical, and creative thinker with an entrepreneurial drive
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You are proficient with Git, VBA, Salesforce, and/or Gainsight
- You have experience on a data analytics, visualizations, or insights team at a data-driven technology company or as an academic or scientific researcher
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.