Business Analyst, Supply Chain Development at Peloton
Peloton’s Supply Chain organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role to support the supply chain teams as we continue to grow and drive transformation across Supply chain processes and programs.
You will be part of the Integrated Supply Chain development team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future investments and ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities into our existing operation. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving organization driving growth capabilities for Peloton, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global and local Finance, Supply Chain, and Field Ops communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements and quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Supply Chain staff that run the core inventory processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to other projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field or Work Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst, project management or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and off the shelf software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Peloton’s current software packages in supply chain include: E2Open, FlexPort, Netsuite, Excel, Zendesk, Dell Boomi
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, Lucid Chart is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
Global Experience Travel Requirements
- Prior global experience would be beneficial (EU)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.