The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to lead and support the team’s mission to enable new technologies within our manufacturing arm of our Supply Chain Team at Peloton. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Manufacturing organization supporting our Product Lifecycle Management, Quality Management, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. The candidate will be a subject matter expert in manufacturing best practices to develop and build serialized products such as electronics or pharmaceuticals.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, and will be instrumental in supporting our partners in our new Taiwan entity and factory. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development and implementation of new systems, processes and people related to our connected fitness units and accessories.
You will be the leader and product owner for the Supply Chain Enterprise Systems team acting as a main conduit and liaison to our business stakeholders in Supply Chain and Operations controlling intake of new business requirements, systems, and enhancements as related to supply and manufacturing. You will manage the resources of analysts and developers grooming the backlog of tasks, prioritizing work in biweekly sprints, and working closely with Enterprise PMO to deliver new capabilities per the road map and portfolio of approved corporate projects.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues and enhancement requests, and to develop solutions that meet expectations
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, and white board sessions
- You are a proactive problem solver, taking complex business challenges and distilling them into solutions within the constraints of the tools available
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution and stakeholder expectations
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
- Manage our IBAS Internal Bike Assembly Systems program and sub components
- Enable Assembly Items and Work Order builds for all future products
- Build Workforce Management capabilities
- Translation of business requirements into functional specifications
- Support our SFO refurb and build process
- Support ARENA PLM system including:
- Integration of BOM to ERP
- Item master integration to Data Hub
- Role out of capabilities in Taiwan
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Data team peers and across the wider Peloton teams to enable the creation of new items, SKU’s, and product bundles
- Support the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues and related current state systems
- Work with Quality team to implement best in class Quality Management System and practices
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- Familiar with PLM, MES, TMS, WMS systems and the solution providers in the respected spaces
- Minimum of 10+ years of related experience in electronics or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Working experience on the line or within factory environment
- Project management skills including Six Sigma, PMP, or other Project Management certifications
- Agile SAFE and SCRUM experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed organization
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented with past experience documenting requirements and leading change
- Excellent organization and time management skills to insure projects are completed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Mandarin language skills a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Technology or Appliance manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP, Oracle)
- Understanding of Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.