Business Analyst at IEX
A new subsidiary of IEX Group is looking for a driven candidate to join our Business Development team. You will be responsible for market research, sales process management, and assisting the executive leadership team with strategy, product, and Go-to-Market planning for high-performance virtual networking software products. You will demonstrate the composure and aptitude required to work effectively in a dynamic, high-pressure and fast-paced startup business environment.
This position is best suited for a hard-working individual who wants to break into enterprise software business development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superlative attention to detail
- Naturally curious and able to quickly understand new concepts and ideas
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working independently
- Available and committed to accommodating a flexible work schedule and an on-call environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist the Business Lead in assessing market scope and potential for high performance cloud-based networking products
- Develop expertise in high-performance networking products, their customers and applications
- Create marketing material, including case studies, product collateral, white papers and other products as required
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management data
- Manage and ultimately lead customer relationships
- Participate in general product development and business development activities
- Collaborate with internal and external teams – including Development, Product Management, and Marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical or engineering degree preferred
- Familiar with cloud architectures
- Eagerness to work in a small startup environment where you can make a significant impact on the success and direction of a young company in an exciting emerging industry
Here at IEX we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX's overall mission and values.