Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us - we need your help.
Meetup’s Business Strategy team works to implement strategies, deliver analytical insights, and make recommendations that support Meetup’s mission to bring people together. The team serves as an internal consulting arm that helps with everything from tackling the most important strategic decisions to providing detailed analysis on new feature launches.
As part of the Business Strategy team, the Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in developing the company's strategy and roadmap to drive maximum growth and impact.
What you’ll do
- Architect analysis to support immediate and long-term business decisions.
- Performance analysis ranging from understanding entire business units and user journeys to deep dives into specific product experiments and feature launches.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, international, design, and leadership teams to drive strategic planning and implement impactful initiatives.
- Develop and execute on key growth initiatives through strategic project management and partnerships with other business functions.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in analytical roles, such as strategy, management consulting, investment banking, sales operations, or business intelligence.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive.
If the above describes you and your talents, we want to hear from you! Please note that resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?