Business Analyst at andros
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to support our vision for transparent and meaningful operational reporting for weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with relevant stakeholders, as well as ongoing data-driven decision making.
- Work closely with leadership when generating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and implement relevant feedback.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders in the operations teams to deliver reporting specialized for tracking operational capacity and volume forecasting among others.
- Gains a deep enough understanding of our business, data, and the work of the team to refine their work without guidance.
- Deliver billing and usage reporting to the Client Success team.
- Identify areas of improvement within our current workflow for more accurate or faster reporting.
- Identify new opportunities to expand reporting while prioritizing and implementing new ways to draw meaningful insights from existing reports
- Analytical: You demonstrate a strong understanding of the context behind the qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Thrive in Ambiguity: You’re comfortable tackling complicated problems with unclear solutions instead of being discouraged by them.
- Effective Communication: You’re able to clearly and concisely support your analyses and recommendations out to the larger team.
- Detail Oriented: You identify areas of opportunity to improve the accuracy of metrics and the speed at which insights can be delivered.
- Strategic Thinker: You’re able to break down a long term action plan into short, medium, and long term action items.
- Self-Management: Able to work with little supervision. You know when to make timely and informed decisions and when to reach out for information.
- Creativity: Explores new ways to solve a problem or improve your work.
- 1-3 years of business analytics experience or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline.
- Proven ability to analyze complex data sets, gather insights, and develop reporting solutions that support decision making processes.
- Experience with Excel, Sheets, Tableau, and an understanding of relational databases.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Comfortable investigating data and providing solutions without guidance.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key.