Business Development Analyst at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Business Development Analyst to join our Sales Development team in New York City!
- Bring a creative, growth hacker mentality to work, day in and day out.
- Test new growth strategies and tactics, analyze results, then suggest and implement new strategic processes based on those results.
- Map and identify clients to contact via phone, e-mail, and other creative channels.
- Collaborate with the business development team and educate them on details of opportunities.
- Conduct market research.
- Clean up current contact and account database.
- Collaborate with global Operations teams to identify and implement best practices.
- Design processes and collaborate with internal stakeholders to maintain and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Execute quality assurance and quality control for internal processes relating to future and current B2B clients and application data.
- Support sales and account management teams with any inquiries regarding the tools and systems used.
- Work closely with the growth marketing team to guarantee consistent and effective flow of communication to future and current customers.
- Data analysis regarding B2B sales funnel and conversion rates.
- Become the “go to” person regarding new and existing target industries across multiple sectors and geographies.
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at industry events.
- Roll-up your sleeves and help when needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Accomplished individual with a Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A dynamic leader with a minimum of 1-3+ years experience in business development, marketing and data analytics.
- Able to work on multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Tenacious and goal oriented.
- Experienced in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Have deep understanding of sales CRM tools (ideally Salesforce) preferred.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Must have authorization to work in the US.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT: We’ll support your efforts to continue your education.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns and apprentice.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.