Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About the Job
Spruce is looking for an Analyst to report to the Director of Analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience measuring and visualizing a variety of business areas and will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
As a part of the Analytics team, you will help each department within Spruce to be its most effective by creating visibility and informing decisions about the business. You’ll learn each area of the business, identify what is most important to measure, and find effective ways to display it, making you a valued partner to our leaders.
What you'll do
- Develop and deliver fact-based business insights to executives across the company
- Partner with leaders to define the metrics that best reflect the pace, quality, and efficiency of their team’s work
- Support informed decision-making by creating useful, accurate, and clear reporting on Spruce’s progress towards our objectives
- Expand the Analytics team’s capabilities through improvements to our analytics platform, such as updates our Data Warehouse ETL
- BA in a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in SQL
- Familiarity with at least one Business Intelligence tool, like Chart.io (which we use here), Looker, or Tableau
- Strong communication skills with an ability to connect with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Some experience with at least one scripting language - especially R or Python
- A passion for data and technology
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
Read Full Job Description