adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
adMarketplace is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. This team partner’s with our business groups to build advanced dashboards, drawing critical insight using Tableau as our Business Intelligence tool.
Your mission will be to help uncover the stories in our data - extracting actionable, data-driven insights that will ensure we make the best possible decisions as we build new products and expand in different areas in the digital advertising domain.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain ownership of Business Intelligence (BI) tool stack and leverage to develop product, and business-level reporting and insights
- Prioritize and manage BI requests
- Translation of data requests into scalable reporting and actionable, insightful analysis
- Creation, delivery, and maintenance of analytics models dealing with a variety of data sources / sizes
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering counterparts & manage development efforts around ETLs and data stores accessed by the BI tool
- Own process of analyzing and presenting KPI’s to stakeholders, including senior management, in a coherent and efficient manner
- BA/BS degree in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or another related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in business/data analytics or a related field
- High level of proficiency in SQL
- Demonstrated experience with business intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional data manipulation, analysis, and presentation skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Python programming experience is a plus