Business Intelligence Analyst at Squarespace
The growing Channels & Services team focuses on developing and scaling new customer segments and services. Through our professional user program, Circle, we’ve succeeded in cultivating a large and diverse service provider network, with Squarespace Marketplace we have created a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online, and we’ve successfully launched our Enterprise product to support larger business initiatives.
Now, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to support the many facets of the Channels & Services team and collaborate with colleagues across the organization to drive data driven decisions and impact.
You will report to our Business Intelligence Lead based in our NYC office.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Provide insights and own the reporting, data validation, trending, and presenting data in a format that allows the team and management to make strategic decisions
- Partner across the business to support Channels & Services programs and growth goals, report on performance, determine measurement approaches, create insights and set strategy for new challenges
- Build and expand existing dashboards, surface insights and democratize data access that empower teams to better understand and act on data
- Perform exploratory analyses on large volumes of data; extract, package and present recommendations to inform marketing decisions
- Identify problems and opportunities through data analysis and help support the teams in developing strategic solutions
- 2+ years experience in an analytics or data-driven role
- Experience with SQL, Python, BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker, Tableau) and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion and transformation
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Experience developing analytical frameworks, metrics to measure ongoing performance and understand performance drivers
- Ability to transform data into a digestible and presentable story to technical and non-technical audiences
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.