Transfix is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $600 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau. The company has raised more than $78.5 million in funding.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As our Business Intelligence Analyst, you will dig deep into our data and create reports that business users can understand. You will be able to expand your knowledge in data infrastructure and shape our data processes. Data will be touching every initiative we're driving forward including pricing, routing, and optimizing performance to name a few. We’re currently living in AWS and Redshift.
If you are excited about tackling challenges to improve the lives of truckers and shippers across the country and reinventing an industry from the inside out, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Build out business critical dashboards (we use Looker) and ensure data integrity
- Analyze our vast collection of data to determine industry trends and business optimization initiatives
- Collaborate with our awesome data engineers to create tools and find customer insights and product trends for our internal teams and external clients
- Help drive strategic data-driven analyses, insights, and report on KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or quantitative field
- You are fluent in SQL and Excel, programming languages (Python, R) are a plus
- You’re proficient in Tableau, Looker, RJ Metrics, or other visualization platforms
- You have a great eye for engaging dashboard presentations and simple reports
- You are passionate about data mining and are innately inquisitive about how you can manipulate data to make it digestible
- Experience with SaaS products and platforms is a nice-to-have
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.