Business Intelligence Analyst at DoubleVerify
Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: New York City
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology and tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to work with our Product and Engineering teams to develop and manage actionable reports and dashboards that provide our thousands of customers with insights via real-time reporting tools. You will be responsible for assembling reporting solutions that convey complex data analysis in easy-to-understand and engaging ways.
This role is based in New York City, NY.
What we’re looking for:
You are interested in data and analytics. You can create customer-facing dashboards and reports that make sense across many clients -- helping various stakeholders in the online media space improve their advertising campaigns. You are meticulous and detail oriented. You are capable of juggling multiple projects at once. You have a positive attitude, welcome challenging problems and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you will do:
- Understand online media business and marketing goals – and how stakeholders in the industry leverage analytics to advance these goals
- Work largely in GoodData, our BI tool, to provide data-driven insights to both internal and external users
- Develop a deep knowledge of our internal data systems and an understanding of how to use them
- Build and maintain metrics, reports and dashboards that highlight key insights and tell a compelling story across multiple scenarios
- Create user interface solutions that meet various needs across different clients
- Come up with creative solutions to complex data analysis problems
- Manage deployments of your work, with review and approval at each stage
- 2+ years of experience in paid media/marketing analytics, statistics, or engineering
- Experience with BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Birt
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed data analysis
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant experience in business or media analytics, and/or business intelligence a plus
- GoodData experience a big plus