Business Intelligence Analyst at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.Job Description
Are you an analytical mind that has a firm understanding of business operations to back it up? OwnBackup is looking to apply your skills to a fast growing SaaS company that was recently selected as one of the best companies to work for in New Jersey!
We’re OwnBackup and looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to assist in improving business efficiency. The Senior Business Analyst will provide strategic business analytics to business partners. The focus is to work closely with business units to gain an in-depth understanding of business, strategy, processes, services and roadmap and the context in which the business operates.Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a robust reporting platform for internal stakeholders including Provider Engagement and Inbound/ Outbound Consumer Engagement groups
- Design, build, and deliver requested reports, BI dashboards, and analyses
- Manage multiple competing priorities and work with internal stakeholders to continuously prioritize requests
- Continually improve project delivery timelines, accuracy, and workflows
- Develop a deep understanding of functional area to anticipate BI reporting needs
- Will work closely with other BI analysts providing feedback on deliverables and guidance as needed
- Collaborate with Data Architect to design and implement new databases, data structures, and data processes to support Reporting and Analytic needs
- Work with Data Architect and IT Operations to troubleshoot issues relating to Reporting and Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Highly proficient in SQL
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a production reporting environment;
- Experience using the following tools (Tableau, Oracle Business Intelligence, QlikView, BusinessObjects, Spotfire and/ or Looker in other analytical and development capacity.
- Advanced experience with Excel pivot tables and various excel functions