Business Intelligence Analyst at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The job - Business Intelligence Analyst
Justworks is seeking a seasoned analyst with a passion for numbers and a demonstrated proficiency in manipulating large data sets to join the Business Intelligence (BI) team. This analyst will work closely with the Director of Business Intelligence to dig into the weeds on all the data we collect to build reports and provide actionable insights. This position requires the ability and willingness to work cross functionally with all the other departments (Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Operations, Product, and Engineering) to improve overall understanding of the business and help solve complex problems as we continue to evolve.What you’ll do
- Perform both regular and ad hoc analyses around key business questions
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around these key metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Translate complicated analyses into actionable insights across the organization
- Strategize data needs of the organization together with the other members of the BI team
- Provide analytical support to other departments as needed
- 2 - 3 years of experience working with SQL and translating complex data questions into meaningful insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Excel or another tool for data manipulation
- Comfort with predictive modeling techniques
- Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language preferred, with willingness to learn R, Python or Ruby
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.