Business Intelligence Analyst at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the Team & Opportunity
Quartet is looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst who is excited to dive head-first into our data ecosystem to help solve problems across the business. This position requires outstanding analytic and communication skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, experience prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment, and the tenacity to execute against deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion.
This role will work largely in Looker, our BI tool, to provide data-driven insights to teams across Quartet. The BI Analyst will develop a deep knowledge of our internal data systems and an understanding of how to use them to operate Quartet efficiently. This could mean identifying opportunities to improve care to patients, analyzing usage patterns on our web products, measuring effectiveness of new initiatives, or exposing company-wide insights to our leadership team. Work products will most often be "Looks" (specific metrics / measurements) or "Dashboards" (coherent and comprehensive views of a problem or topic). There will also be contributions to our underlying data infrastructure, writing SQL to support more complex analysis or new measurements as needed.
BI Analysts will work alongside other BI Analysts, and report to the Director of Business Analytics. Some of the BI group's biggest stakeholders at Quartet are Business Development, Patient and Provider Success, and Operations. BI Analysts work with representatives from these teams to ensure we are delivering the valuable, actionable data insights that Quartet needs. BI Analysts often work closely with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to ensure an adequate technical foundation exists to perform analysis on.
- Evaluate and understand information gathered from multiple sources (healthcare claims, operational tools, web application, and third party data)
- Own relationships with teams and projects across the company on behalf of the BI team to ensure alignment with Quartet’s business goals
- Extend and maintain our reporting infrastructure in Looker, including SQL transformations to the underlying data models, which feed reports and dashboards
- Build additional technical skills to support ongoing data science projects
- Own deliverables end to end, including data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience working with non-technical users to understand business problems and map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them
- 3+ years of experience in SQL (preferably in a daily capacity)
- Experience with dashboard tools
- Experience generating customer-facing reports (specifically, using Looker)
- Familiarity with claims or EHR data
- Experience with Salesforce data capture
- Experience in other programming languages (R, Python, etc.) helpful
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.