We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users.
Tipico just expanding its operations in the USA! Become part of our success team.Job Description
Are you a proud data geek? Do you love large volumes of data and have the passion to derive valuable insights from this data?
Do you enjoy working with people on multiple projects simultaneously? Do you have the drive for problem solving? Then you might be the team member we are looking for.
The ideal candidate is looking for the growing start-up vibe, can be self-managed and of course a team player.
Are you experienced in modern data technology - Amazon Redshift, Quicksight, Kafka, Kibana, Domo, Talend, SQL... but also an guru in excel with a great eye for data visualisation?
Your playing field:
We are looking for data people with:
Interest in modern data technology and architecture
- You are up to speed with modern data trends on big data, realtime and cloud.
- You have the vision to look beyond daily tasks to identify future technical and functional improvements.
Passion for data visualisation and insights
- Deliver BI roadmap. building of reports and dashboards and also manage the self-service analytic tooling
- Transforming raw data into valuable insights, run adhoc analyis when required.
- Support business with Ad-Hoc reporting requests through complex SQL
Thinker and doer mindset
- You have a proactive mindset, willing to take ownership, solution oriented and appreciates responsibility.
Love to work as part of a self-organized team
- Working in small teams, brings challenges and possibilities. We are working in self-organized teams, that take care of tasks, creating them, discussing them and delivering them.
What skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Highly proficient with dashboarding tools such as Qlikview, Domo, Tableau or other enterprise tools
- Solid technical background with a complete understanding of database design and modelling using Redshift, MySQL or SQL server
- Guru in Excel and complex SQL
- Strong math, statistics, and reasoning skills.
- Passion for analytics and strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good communicator
- Being a team player but still very self-motivated and managed
Nice to have:
- Experience with big data, real-time platforms like Kibana, Kafka, elastic, Hadoop etc..
- Online gaming and gambling experience
- Worked in Fin Tech companies, familiar with transaction-based applications
What's in it for you:
- A state-of-the-art technology stack and transaction volumes
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- Building up a green field product from scratch, be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sportsbetting market
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth
- Build your own success story together with us
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group. Leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Medical, Optical, Dental Health Benefits