Business Intelligence Director
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a talented Business Intelligence Director to join our Revenue team and lead our new analytics pillar focusing on Global Sales Pipeline. In this role, you will own the strategy, design, modeling, analytics and all things related to pipeline and forecasting. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of creating and implementing data driven strategies within a globally distributed sales organization.
- Establish both a short-term and long-term strategy and roadmap for the Global Sales Pipeline forecasting process.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Operations, IT and across the company
- Use cross functional relationships to socialize and execute the Global Sales Pipeline strategy and drive adoption within other business units where needed.
- Support the success of various functional teams via data-driven decision making and ensure alignment across teams based on their individual data needs
- Work with Business Partners to design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting automation
- Define the strategy for data systems and tools with Sales, IT, and Finance to produce pipeline dashboards and other business intelligence reports
- Provide pipeline and revenue insights to Sales and Exec Leadership and other stakeholders
- Simplify complex problems & huge data sets to extract insights and actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with Sales Leaders and drive process changes that lead to improved data accuracy in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar college level education required, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or a Business related degree
- 7+ years of relevant hands-on analytics experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across different functions and effectively influence and communicate with executives and senior level business partners
- Experience with SQL and pulling data from relational databases
- Superior Excel and proficient PowerPoint skills
- History of working with data extracted from Salesforce
- Proven experience with Looker, Tableau or similar BI tools
- R or Python is a plus
- Experience with Clari, InsideSales.com is beneficial
- Enjoy solving complex business problems
- Self - starter, ready to be the pioneer employee in driving analytics for Global Pipeline
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.