Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Business Intelligence team is the hub for all our business critical data including customer activity, transactions, and billing. As a BI Engineer, you’ll be extracting, storing, integrating, and retrieving this data on behalf of the Revenue, Finance, and Product teams. The analytics engineering work you do will unlock invaluable insights into our customers’ behaviors to support product evolution, engagement best practices, upsell opportunities, areas of improvement for our revenue generating teams, and more!
In this role, you'll collaborate with our Executive team and internal stakeholders to translate business questions into meaningful visualizations that will streamline metric reporting, surface actionable insights, and add business value. We are eager to find a self-starter who is excited by leading complex initiatives from end to end in a dynamic environment!
- Work alongside our BI Engineer to help build and maintain the data infrastructure to provide answers to business, product engagement, and revenue generation questions with data
- Design data workflows and pipelines leveraging SQL and similar technologies to ensure high quality data throughout our environment
- Aggregate, cleanse, and transform data from multiple sources into meaningful visualizations to drive key business decisions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to introduce best practices in reporting and analysis, identify new data requirements, and automate report delivery
- Have an understanding of business goals and continually align your work with those objectives and seek to deliver business value
- 2+ years experience using SQL with the ability to write clean, optimized SQL
- 3+ years working in a BI Engineer role or related experience
- Proficiency with Python
- Knowledge of data-warehousing concepts such as star schemas, slowly changing dimensions, and MPP databases
- Ability to build reports and dashboards with BI tools (such as Looker and Tableau)
- Proficient with Git and CI/CD best practices
- Experience handling ETL batch-processing for millions of records
- Comprehensive math and statistics subject knowledge
- Technical problem solver with a resilient mindset
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.