Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and digital experiences. Our mission is to provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About the Job
Spruce is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to report to the Director of Analytics. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Business Intelligence software and will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
As a part of the Analytics team, you will be a key figure in migrating to and owning our new Business Intelligence tool. You’ll work with all departments and teams to identify what is most important to measure and find effective ways to display it, making you a valued partner to our leaders.
What you’ll do
- Become the leading expert at Business Intelligence for the company
- Lead the transition to a new BI tool, including the architecture, training plan, and migration strategy
- Hire, manage, and mentor a small team of Analysts
- Partner with leaders to define and standardize the metrics that best reflect the pace, quality, and efficiency of their team’s work
- Support informed decision-making by creating useful, accurate, and clear reporting on Spruce’s progress towards our objectives
- Expand the Analytics team’s capabilities through improvements to our analytics platform, such as updates our Data Warehouse ETL
What you are
- Proficient in SQL
- Hands-on experience with at least one but preferably multiple Business Intelligence tools, especially Looker, Mode, Chartio, or Tableau
- Familiarity with ETL tools such as DBT, Stitch, or Fivetran
- Strong communication skills with an ability to connect with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A passion for data and technology
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
Read Full Job Description