Business Intelligence Manager at Alma (Remote)
Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 8,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory or work with our Client Matching team to receive personalized recommendations and individualized support. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
Business Intelligence Manager
As the Business Intelligence Manager at Alma, you’ll be responsible for designing, building, and growing our Customer Experience strategy and analytics function. You will be at the intersection of customer experience and data analytics focusing on translating complex customer experience data, quantitative and qualitative, from a variety of sources into actionable insights and impactful projects.
You will enable the CX team to scale to meet the needs of our growing provider and their client base, and improve their experience through product insights. You’ll be highly cross-functional, collaborating across teams to deliver innovative work. Through strategy and insights, you’ll be instrumental in Alma’s ability to grow and serve more providers to make it easy to find high-quality, affordable mental health care.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain interactive reports and dashboards from multiple data sources
- Present compelling customer insights using research findings and provide recommendations to stakeholders at all levels with a focus on building strong partnership with Product partners
- Act as a liaison for data and a driver of change in support of business process improvements
- Own CX weekly business review process aimed at surfacing trends in CX metrics, defining thresholds for action, and creating lines of accountability
- Support CX workforce planning to accurately capture existing team capacity on a variety of workflows and to account for future efficiencies
- Work closely with cross functional partners, especially Product & Engineering, to identify, prioritize and implement solutions
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years working in data analytics and strategy, with a strong statistical background
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL proficiency required— you’ll be required to use SQL to pull data directly from our data warehouse
- Expertise with BI tools (Looker preferred, but not required), and extensive understanding and experience with CRM tools. Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and/or Marketo a huge plus.
- Customer obsessed and advocates the voice of the customer; high level of empathy for our providers and their clients
- Naturally curious, self-starter who makes a habit of asking questions to drive decisions, and has the ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with attention to detail
- You can grasp and communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences and have a strong track record of bringing people together to solve problems
- You have cultural humility, can build relationships across differences, and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Aetna (medical, dental, and vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and Traditional)
- Free access to One Medical, Teladoc, and Health Advocate
- Monthly therapy, wellness, and ClassPass fitness stipends
- Co-working space membership access
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, and more
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Unlimited PTO
Salary Band: $100,000 - $115,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.