Business Intelligence Manager
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to build the future of metrics and reporting at Namely. You’ll be responsible for delivering the metrics that drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance for each department and for our business overall. You’ll design, implement, and manage the business intelligence tool that delivers these metrics, and you’ll influence the processes and business systems required to produce them. You understand what the business problems we’re trying to solve, think creatively about how to solve them using metrics, and deliver insights that drive action.
The ideal candidate has not only hands-on experience deploying business intelligence in a growing and evolving organization but also has driven transformational business outcomes from their work. We’re looking for a leader who thinks strategically, thrives on data, works well with ambiguity, and is willing to dive into the details to execute.
- Identify Namely’s most important business metrics including both leading and lagging indicators.
- Partner with senior leaders in our go-to-market, operations, product, engineering, and finance organizations to adapt metrics and reporting to their highest priority objectives.
- Design, implement, and manage a business intelligence tool to deliver real-time reporting to key stakeholders across Namely’s business.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business systems that collect our data and the internal data warehouse we use to support our business intelligence tool.
- Collaborate on a roadmap to augment the data we collect, how we organize it, and how we use it to grow Namely’s business in a predictable way.
- 3+ years business intelligence experience.
- Strong ability to understand how process, systems, and data relate to each other.
- First hand experience implementing a BI tool like Looker, Tableau, Domo, PowerBI, or similar and enabling an organization with it.
- Familiarity with key business systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, Zuora, Netsuite, Greenhouse, Adaptive Planning.
- SQL knowledge.
- Experience working directly with structured and unstructured database technologies
- Business acumen and interpersonal skills to develop cross-functional relationships
- Strong ability to tell a story using data to drives a business outcome
- Leadership skills to build a new team in a fast-paced high-growth environment
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.