Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Business Operations Analyst in the Product Experience team, you will be part of a hyper growth journey and driving our internal transparency on Product, Process and Stability. You will be using your analytical and data science skills to develop data-driven insights and decision making applications on our operational processes. In this exciting role, you will produce reports and present analysis to leaders in our business and define/build innovative automated operational processes for our products and services which meet our business objectives and KPIs.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
- ...have 3+ years experience as a Business Operations Analyst or similar
- ...have an excellent IT related, Mathematics, Business, Commerce or Economics degree
- ...are proficient with SQL or at least one development language such as Python
- ... have already gained experience with project management software like Jira or similar
- ...ideally have experience supporting Product and Engineering departments in a SaaS or Software company
- ...have experience with Data Warehousing and Visualization tools
- ...are able to perform root cause analysis on complex and less mature processes and services
- ...are results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- ...are able to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives
- ...have excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- ...have experience working with international teams
- ...believe that diversity drives innovation and that the ‘best team wins’. In our opinion, the best team needs to be a diverse one because the uniqueness of every individual is what makes us successful as a whole team
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: the Intelligent Business Cloud
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.